Sunday, June 6, 2010

We Interrupt This Summer

Well, we are interrupting this summer for me to have gall bladder surgery, or laparoscopic cholecystectomy if you would like to be completely accurate!  It’s a long drawn out story that starts last summer and is hopefully ending on June 7th!  The thing about gallbladder pain, at least with a lot of people, is that you don’t really know that it is gallbladder pain until you’ve had it a while.  Now that I know, I’m ready to feel better!  I’m planning on feeling like a new woman on June 8th!  So, just pray for a safe surgery and quick, and I mean quick, recovery!  I’ve got plans!  Hopefully I’ll be back to my strict hit or miss blogging schedule soon and will fill you in on all the gory details!  Not really.  But, I’ll at least let you know I made it and how much better I feel!  Thanks for praying :)!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Hope you are up and around in no time! I heard you were home recovering already! What a woman!!
Rest and relax as long as you can!

Amy said...

Thanks girls! I'm feeling great today! Only sore which is nothing compared to the pain I've been having! Yes, I have lots of helpers and mama came, so all is well!