Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two mouths

Some people would be surprised to hear that Callie talks a lot.  I mean it, a lot.  She can be quiet and shy around people she doesn’t know well, but at home, it’s another story.  Kellen asked me a couple of weeks ago if we could put a time limit on how much Callie could talk in a day!  I don’t think she plans to slow down any time soon.  She asked me the other day why we didn’t have two mouths.  I told her I didn’t really know but that I thought God knew what he as doing when he designed us and gave us one mouth.  I asked her if she thought two mouths would be a good idea.  She said “well yes, then I could talk out of both of them”.  So, apparently her one, lonely mouth is not doing enough for her.  She needs two!  We decided she probably needed one to tell people what to do and one to tell all of her stories with! 

IMG_0304

She is a hoot!  Here she has set up a drum set with chairs.  I think the rocker headband adds a nice touch!

No comments: