Monday, May 11, 2009

How Lucky Am I?

Yesterday was Mother's Day. How lucky am I that I get to be mama to these four kids? I can't believe how much God has blessed me. All I ever dreamed of doing was being a mama. I am even more blessed by having Todd as a husband. He supports me and also wanted a house full of kids!
We had a great day. We went to church, then went to eat, then went shopping, then came home and did nothing. All of my favorite things!


Todd brought me flowers. From Sam's of course, but they have the prettiest flowers. Notice the peach carnation sticking out the top? That was from church. Every year they have the kids come to the front and pass out carnations to all the moms. Gannon went to the front, even though he would rather do anything than be put on the spot like that. He came down the aisle with this flower and had his eyes set on me the whole time, lest anyone would think he was stopping to give it to them. He had the sweetest look on his face. I about started bawling right there. He was so sweet and I knew this was not something he wanted to be doing. I think it was the best part of the day.

Again, with the blurry pics. But, look at those big smiles!


Who knows, but so cute!




No comments: