Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome! I am starting a blog to help keep in touch with our family and friends. Since moving to Iowa it seems like I am having a hard time keeping up with people and keeping them informed about what is going on with us. I figure our moms are the only ones who will care, but that is fine! This will be about what is going on with us, with a little of my two cents thrown in! I will try to add lots of pics, as the kids are changing so much every day. So, thanks for looking, have a blessed day!


Callie and Gannon enjoying a box and a recorder, who needs toys! Callie loves music and is quite good at playing the recorder!



3-D glasses for the Super Bowl commercials.
















Callie playng Peek-A-Boo with Daddy during the Super Bowl. Only she could get away with that!







Boo!


















Guess she needed to cheer a little louder!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice #1 with the hand! :)